The “perfect storm” is no longer just on the radar screen; it has arrived. Baby boomers are retiring, the economy is more uncertain than ever and companies nationwide are trying to do more with less. Making matters worse, employee loyalty is a thing of the past and, if you are like most managers, 70% of the people who work for you would take a job with another organization were it offered.
In this webinar, Mel Kleiman, the nation’s leading authority on recruiting, selection and retention, will explore the major causes of employee dissatisfaction and the steps you can take to retain your best and brightest people – those people your competition is looking to take away from you.
After participating in this webinar, you will have a better understanding of:
- How to hire to reduce turnover
- The number one reason great employees leave and what to do about it
- The question every new employee should be asked on the first day of work and what the answer needs to be
- The four things every employee looks for in a job (no matter which generation they belong to)
- The five R’s and one C of employee retention
Click on the link below to register for this event and learn about other upcoming webinars.
Feel free to pass this information onto colleagues or friends so they can join us on September 24. The presentation time is from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. CDT.