Friday Funnies: Top 10 Signs your Company is going to Downsize
- Company Softball Team is converted to a Chess Club.
- Dr.Kevorkian is hired as an “Outplacement Coordinator”.
- Your best looking women in Marketing are suddenly very friendly with the dorky Personnel Manager.
- The beer supplied by the Company at picnics is Schlitz.
- Weekly yard/bake sale at Corporate Headquarters.
- Company President now driving a Ford Escort.
- Annual Company Holiday Bash moved from the Sheraton to the local Taco Bell.
- Employee discount days at the local “Army & Navy Surplus Store” are discontinued.
- Dental plan now consists of a Company supplied kit (String, pliers and 2 aspirin).
- Your CEO has installed a dart board in his office marked with all existing departments in the Company.
This entry was posted in Humor
and tagged Corporate Humor
, Friday Funnies
, Work Humor
. Bookmark the permalink