Join Manpower Professional on Wednesday, November 12 (12 – 1 p.m. EDT; 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. CDT), as we host a complimentary webinar entitled:
Managing Headcount in a Down Economy
Recession means something different to every organization and all too many times, managing headcount implies layoffs as a primary strategy. It’s easy and it’s traditional, but it’s not the most effective way to deal with tough economic times.
We invite you to learn more about maximizing opportunities brought on by a challenging economy from Wally Bock, author and consultant known for his award-winning and popular Three Star Leadership blog. During this informative webinar Wally will discuss how HR’s response to an economic downturn should move company strategy forward while preparing the organization for the upturn to follow. The world of work is changing. Are you ready?
After your participation in this webinar, you will:
- Understand the ways in which human resource solutions can be part of your organization’s integrated, strategic approach to an economic downturn.
- Discover three strategies that businesses have used to weather prior downturns and emerge stronger.
- Review the ways that this downturn will be different and what it means for you.
- Discover the opportunities that a downturn often presents.
- Walk through a step-by-step approach to strategically managing talent in a downturn.